Daily Messages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thumb pockets!

So my mom got me this new shirt and I was sooo excited when I put it on and realized it has thumb pockets! For those of you who don't know what that is I'm truly sorry. It makes me happy. I have a sweatshirt with thumb pockets and I love it... so here's to keeping my hands warm :).

In other news.... Sydney got a present from daddy the other day and loves it... Its a tank for Glo-Fish for her room. She can even say ish now and will go bang on the door to see her new friends... and she's becoming more and more of a big helper as evidenced in the pictures below. (I'm not sure if evidenced is a word or correct but oh well!)

2 comments:

  1. Her legs look so long in the bean bag picture! I know it when Link "helps" me with the laundry too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how grown up she is!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews last month