When you first posted this, I didn't think it looked like Sydney, but I hadn't seen her since December in Dallas. Now that you've posted more recent pictures, I can totally see the similarities. That's pretty funny. When I showed the picture to Allen it took him a second to figure out it was Nicole. Kind of funny. Was this from when you came and visited us in D.C. and we went to the zoo?
It definitely looks a lot like her. Is this picture of you?
ReplyDeleteI can def see Sydney in the picture. The dark hair and eyes are throwing me off a little though.
ReplyDeleteWhen you first posted this, I didn't think it looked like Sydney, but I hadn't seen her since December in Dallas. Now that you've posted more recent pictures, I can totally see the similarities. That's pretty funny. When I showed the picture to Allen it took him a second to figure out it was Nicole. Kind of funny. Was this from when you came and visited us in D.C. and we went to the zoo?
ReplyDeleteI think thats when it was taken... it took me like 30 seconds when I was labeling pictures to realize it wasn't Sydney
ReplyDelete