Friday, May 20, 2011
Anniversary
Last Friday was our 5th anniversary. To celebrate we rode the tram up to the top of the mountain over downtown Juneau and had lunch. Downtown Juneau is the pinkish box with a circle by it on the map. Sydney was lucky enough to join us :). The view was beautiful and it was a nice sunny day. We enjoyed being able to do something special together. I tried to give you the effect of us going up in the pics :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Looks beautiful. Glad you had a happy day. You are a great couple of love birds :-D
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun, happy anniversary! You did an excellent job with the pics, I felt like I was on the tram too. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got to do something special. You guys are getting better weather than we are. Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete