Wynn has been laughing for a week or two now but I can only get one or two out of him at a time. This afternoon, Sydney wanted to play a game before nap and we decided on "Motor Boat." He laughed more than ever watching Sydney run around. I think we found his first favorite game. Sydney loved that he laughed and laughed at her. By the time I thought to get my camera out his giddiness had died down significantly, but you still get the idea. I think Sydney is starting to realize what fun having a brother will be as he gets older and can play. Wynn watches Sydney wherever she goes and instantly calms down if he is fussing and she goes to talk to him. I think we're just seeing the beginning of what's to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness, that is so precious! Dad and I both sat here and enjoyed both of the kids and their laughing. Wynn really seems to like Sydney. Love it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love his little squeaks and giggles.
ReplyDeleteOOOOHhhh!! He is getting so big, and those giggles are soo fun! We love Sydney too!
ReplyDeleteSeriously so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting and so fast! They are going to be the best of friends! :)
ReplyDelete