Daily Messages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cookie Cutters

For months now Andy has been working on building a 3D printer. Now that he has it working pretty well, he has been able to make them some custom things which they have really enjoyed,. So far he has made them mickey rings, a toy airplane, a catapult, and most recently, cookie cutters. Sydney is super into My Little Ponies so he made her a 'Pinkie Pie' cookie cutter and Wynn got an Ironman face cookie cutter. Wynn likes to call himself Ironman now and runs around the house 'flying.' It has been cool to watch Andy make something... I'm always in awe at what he can do. Now I need to think of something useful and plastic that I want him to make for me too :).


div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;"&gt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews last month