My friend traded me babysitting her kids while she was out of town for some one year pics of Abby. I think they turned out so fun and will give me something to put up in her room when he first year calendar is finished here in a few weeks. I can't believe she's a week away from 1! I have made lots of new friends since we moved back to La Grande in addition to the ones who were still here from when we lived here before and am so grateful for them. They like to get outdoors and with the kids and swim, wade through rivers, do campfires, and lots of other stuff but also have girls' nights. I am definitely one of those people that needs some me time and time away from the kids and it is so nice to have people who like to do things and get together sans kiddos regularly. This weekend a few of us are taking a trip up to the Tri-cities in Washington for a night as a Mother's day treat to ourselves. I'm looking forward to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment