Daily Messages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Shinsel Reunion at Bear Lake

The pictures show it all... and I don't have them yet since we're stilll combining! ...but the kids Andy and I had lots of fun at the reunion at Bear Lake this year. It was fantastic weather and beautiful. The kids are finally old enough to really get to know and remember their cousins and had a blast playing in the houses many indoor amenities like a trampoline, slides and swing set. The older cousins were sooo kind to play with the kids and they just adored them. Wynn especially loves his older boy cousins and they were so nice to take time one on one and play with him or sit next to him at meals. Poor Andy got sunburned really bad on our day at the lake, but we both got to practice our rusty wake-boarding skills.

I decided that Logan Canyon is the prettiest canyon I've ever seen. We drove it on the way up and back and on our way to go to the temple one evening. I love how green it was! Bear Lake was awesome and I am sure our family would like to return again.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews last month