Andy and papa got Summer Salt all fixed up so we took a weekend and joined the Wrights camping up at Wallowa Lake. We even took up the water trampoline and it was a blast! The first night we were there Wynn got sick though. I am so grateful for andy and papa who were worthy to give Wynn a priesthood blessing and with a few meds and some gatorade we were able to stay and finish out he weekend camping. Wynn was a trooper. he remained sick but was well enough to play a little and spend time with his cousins. I feel so grateful to be able to enjoy outdoors and spend time with family. the part I miss the most about Alaska is being outdoors, so it is nice when we have the time to go further away and enjoy nature... plus have our family around! the Wrights are such awesome kids and they are so kind to their little cousins. Sydney, Wynn, and Abby adore them and feel so cool that their cousins will play with them and have fun with them. It really makes them feel important and special.We love having them around. I appreciate the example they are setting for my kids that when they get older it can still be fun to spend time with family, interact with younger cousins, and treat others kindly. Sometimes I worry that they'll grow up and get too cool for family or cousins and anything but what is "trendy." Its awesome for them to see others who don't act this way and I love it. We had a great weekend and since this was our last camping trip for the year we'll have to just look forward to next summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment