This fall we have had two big projects. We built Wynn and pirate ship bed complete with fish tank beneath it and "cabin" below... (this is not completely finished!) I'll post a pic when it is completely done and everything is painted. We also built a wall bed for Mom and Dad when they come to visit. That was a fun simple project that I have always wanted to try since some friends of ours in Hawaii had a wall bed in their tiny apartment. Their bedroom transformed into their living room everyday when they put the bed away. I know I've said it before, but I really enjoy our projects together. Its so fun to see what we can accomplish together and try new things. I'm going to try my hardest though to not come up with any new big projects in the near future so we can rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment