Daily Messages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Scotland

I got to take my first group tour to Scotland/Ireland the past few weeks. It was way more work than I could have ever imagined it would be. The scenery was more amazing then I could have imagined (mostly in Ireland though) and I had a lot of fun. I learned a lot, things I'd do differently, and definitely had to push myself to grow. I've got a handful of other group tours I'm scheduled to take out in the next two years and so I'm definitely glad I've got this one under my belt to learn from for those!

Small village of Drymen, Scotland


Valley in the highlands

Highest peak in Scotland


Ruins of a castle on Loch Ness


Quaint city of Inverness


St Andrews Cathedral

Celtic Cross

Ruins of St. Andrews Castle


Grave of Tom Riddle and his son Tom Riddle - inspiration for names for JK Rowling's characters in Harry Potter

Cafe where Rowling wrote the first few books around the corner from her apartment

The Holyrood House or palace where the Queen stays when she is in Scotland


Cannon atop Edinburgh castle

Beach!

Ferry over to Ireland


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews last month