I was accepted to attend a Seminar at Sea for Royal Caribbean so Andy and I got to go on a cruise just the two of us a few weeks ago. I felt very fortunate to be accepted to this seminar since they had over 500 applicants. I learned a lot from talking with the other agents and going to the seminars for the first couple days on the cruise. We sailed on the Allure of the Seas and stopped in the ports of St Maarten, Puerto Rico, and Labadee, Haiti. It was Halloween while we were on board the ship and there were lots of themed activities on board. I thought the haunted house they put up in one of the dance clubs in the ship was a nice touch. We loved the different activities and amenities on this Oasis class ship. This ship has ice skating, flow riders, a rock climbing wall, carousel, high dive show, mini golf, a zipline, and lots more. We had an amazing week together and are so grateful for mom and dad who watched the kids so we could go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment