I had a great experience the other day I wanted to record. While Andy and I were in Bend for his with, we also needed to pick up the plane to bring home because it had been having some work done on it there. When we got in the plane it still wouldn't start. We were both worried since it was a five hour drive from home and we both needed to get to work that morning. I was already praying in my mind and then Andy asked if I would say a prayer aloud. I felt the spirit knowing we were both thinking the same thing and sharing in our faith that the Lord would help us. We said our prayer and then the engine sputtered a bit the next time he turned the kids to and finally started. We were both so grateful that the Lord heard and answered our prayer. It strengthened my testimony of his reality, love for me, and presence in my life. I am grateful he was there to help us that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment